Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Honey Calming Cleanser (4oz) - $22
A gentle face wash made with organic, soothing ingredients that will protect your skin barrier and help you achieve clear, soft skin. Created for even the most sensitive skin types.
Treat your skin with a fragrance free formula that has the mouthwatering scent of a sugar cookie.
Love this cleanser? Save by subscribing to receive it monthly. Skip a month or cancel anytime!
How It Works
Use each morning and night to remove dirt, oils and makeup from your skin. A natural two phase formula for extra cleansing power without any of the harsh surfactants found in most cleansers.
First wash and dry your hands. Then apply about 6 pumps of cleanser to the face, massaging in a circular motion. Functions similarly to an oil cleanse, but with honey too! Add water to emulsify the cleanser to a light milky phase. Continue to add water to rinse and then gently pat dry with a cloth.
It can also function as a traditional foaming cleanser when applied to wet skin!
The consistency is a creamy honey liquid that melts into the skin to deeply remove all traces of dirt and oils. Once water is added it turns into a light oat milk. It has a light sweet oat smell to it.
Leaves skin feeling soft and soothed. It will not leave your skin feeling tight and dry like many cleansers that use aggressive surfactants.
It can be a little irritating to the eyes, so if you want to use it on your eyes, make sure to apply dry and then keep them closed as you rinse.
Hellianthus Annuus (Organic, Unrefined Sunflower)Seed Oil,Vegetable Glycerin, Aqua, Oenothera Biennis (Organic, Unrefined Evening Primrose) Oil, Avena Sativa Flour (Colloidal Oatmeal), Raw Honey, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Surfactin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, *Benzyl Alcohol *Ehylhexylglycerin (Broad Spectrum Preservative that Meets Ecocert Standards)
This cleanser was carefully formulated with the most gentle & non irritating surfactants on the market. Surfactants are good at deeply cleansing but too much can leave your skin feeling tight and dry. This cleanser is rich in natural ingredients that benefit the skin and restore life to dull or irritated skin.
- Sodium Surfactin is a natural surfactant that is produced by enzymatic reaction in the bodies of micro-organisms. It is extremely gentle and non irritating and makes up less than 1% of the final formula.
- Colloidal Oatmeal relieves dry, itchy, and inflamed skin. It contains natural saponins that cleanse the skin while leaving it soft from the proteins, lipids, phenols and starches that aid in moisturization.
- Raw honey hydrates and soothes the skin, making it soft and supple. Honey also has antimicrobial properties and many other properties that allow it to fight acne and create an environment where it can’t thrive.
- Organic Unrefined Sunflower Seed Oil is nourishing non comedogenic, so it does not clog pores. It is high in Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant to neutralize free radicals and prevent damage to the skin. It is high in linoleic acid which helps to maintain the skin’s natural barrier, supporting its ability to retain moisture. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect. This makes it beneficial for dry skin, acne prone skin and for conditions such as eczema.
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil is also high in linoleic acid to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier, supporting its ability to retain moisture.
Works well for all skin types including oily, acne prone, combo, sensitive, dry, eczema, psoriasis, and mature skin types.
The normal anticipated shelf life of a natural product is about 1 year from the date of purchase. The actual shelf life of the product may be longer or shorter depending on how the product is stored and handled.____________________________All of my products are handmade in Medina, TN and have not been evaluated by the FDA. All ingredient information given is for educational use only. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any information given is my own opinion and is not intended to represent or replace the advice of a medical professional or physician. Spot test for allergies 24 hours prior to use. Discontinue if an allergic reaction, redness or irritation is noticeable. Always use caution when applying any product containing essential oils on children.
Lavender Meadows Co is not responsible for the improper use, reactions, or results of this product. Please consult your doctor or health care provider for any possible contraindications and/or interactions with current medications. Always inform your healthcare provider(s) if you are taking any herbal remedies or supplements. Use this product at your own risk.