Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kokaboo Hair Conditioning Bar - $28
Show your hair some love with the Kakaboo Conditioning Bar. A handcrafted, zero waste bar made with the mouthwatering, essential oil scent of a baked apple pie. Delivers weightless hydration, slip and soft shine.
I created this bar as a solution to a hair conditioning crisis! Every conditioner either left my hair feeling undernourished or greasy and limp. I also hated the overpowering aroma of artificial fragrance that gave me a headache for days.
I am such a big fan of hair bars vs liquid conditioners because they last three times as long you only pay for the active ingredients instead of something made with water as the main ingredient.
How It Works
Perfectly balanced with everything your hair needs to feel healthy, shiny, buoyant, and soft without any oiliness or residue.
Formulated with natural proteins to smooth and repair hair cuticles, humectants like Vitamin B5 to lock in hydration, silica & biotin found in the bamboo extract to strengthen hair strands, and a combination of raw butters and unrefined oils for soft, long lasting nourishment.
This hair bar is super easy to use!
- Just run the bar a few times through your wet hair starting from the top of your neck down.
- Squish your hair upwards to your head and allow the conditioner to cover the rest of our hair and scalp evenly.
- Allow the conditioner to sit for at least two minutes.
- Rinse your scalp briefly & your done!
Tip! I don’t make an effort to wash the conditioner off of the ends of my hair. I love how it makes my hair feel soft without feeling heavy or greasy.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter (Organic Raw Kokum) Butter, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Silk, Vitis Vinifera (Organic, Cold Pressed Grape) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Organic, Cold Pressed Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo Extract), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Bamboo Extract – Bamboo is a nutrient dense plant high in minerals like Silica and Biotin. These minerals have been shown to strengthen hair strands to reduce breakage and damage, allowing your hair to grow long and healthy.
- Kokum Butter – An incredibly moisturizing ingredient that nourishes the scalp and hair to seal in moisture without causing any greasiness or residue. Loved by every hair type.
- Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid – Binds the hair follicles and provides a boost of hydration. Great for preserving hair color.
Ideal for all hair types. Safe for colored hair. Oily hair types will appreciate that it does not leave their hair feeling greasy and dry hair types will love that it locks in hydration to leave hair looking buoyant and soft. Helps with dry scalp and dandruff.
Should last about one year from the date received. However this can change depending on how the product is stored and handled.
All of my products are handmade in Medina, TN and have not been evaluated by the FDA. All ingredient information given is for educational use only. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any information given is my own opinion and is not intended to represent or replace the advice of a medical professional or physician. Spot test for allergies 24 hours prior to use. Discontinue if an allergic reaction, redness or irritation is noticeable. Always use caution when applying any product containing essential oils on children.
Lavender Meadows Co is not responsible for the improper use, reactions, or results of this product. Please consult your doctor or health care provider for any possible contraindications and/or interactions with current medications. Always inform your healthcare provider(s) if you are taking any herbal remedies or supplements. Use this product at your own risk.